Because of the threat of bad rain, we WILL meet at
Willye White Recreational Center on 1610 Howard street
spread the word.
See you there.
Triangle Park council meeting on Tues at 7pm in Triangle Park.
Triangle Park Advisory Council Meeting – June 2, 2009 7:00-8:00
Held at Triangle Park Picnic Area – Bring a chair or campstool.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Meeting with Derek Martin, North Region Area Supervisor
3. Peace Pole Project – where to put it, a peace garden also?
4. Cultural Festival – Jamaican community members will explore ideas on celebrating Jamaican Independence Day (Aug. 6) some weekend near that date.
5. What other event could Triangle Park hold before November?
6. Information on Grant Proposal to obtain exercise stations.
7. By- law changes will be noted for discussion. Approval in July.
8. Other events coming up at Willye White Park.
9. Next meeting date: July 7.